Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grandma, Birthdays, and the Zoo










































































































It was Kyla's 4th birthday on the 17th, I cannot believe she is that old already!!! Grandma Davis came down to visit for the week, and we had lot's of fun. On her birthday we decided to go down to the Phoenix Zoo for the day. We had a lot of fun, and the weather was beautiful. She kept telling me, "Mom, I know this isn't really my birthday, we're just celebrating it today, because next week, my friends are coming over for a party, and that will be my real birthday!" Apparantly, it only counts as a birthday if you have a friends party!! Well, she's in luck, because the 23rd is Haley's 2nd birthday, and we are having a combined friends party, So two birthdays in one!

2 comments:

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Your girls are so stinken cute!!!

Amberlee said...

I hear you are coming to bear lake??? is that true?? I will be way excited!!!


From Cristi's Wedding in July '07