Friday, August 21, 2009

Wedding....with lot's of pictures!

The girls were a little worn out after all the wedding weekend!




Haley didn't make it very long in her dress, but at least it kept it clean for the next night!










































Waiting outside the temple for Drew and Whittney to come out!










We went to Salem Days parade while we were there, and the girls loved it!







This has been a busy summer full of lot's of trips home. We just got back from Drew and Whittney's wedding, and I thought maybe I should finally update a little. The girls and I were in Utah for almost two weeks, it was nice to spend time with family, but a little crazy too with all the wedding stuff going on, it's always nice to get back home and get back to normal. Enjoy!

3 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

The girls look adorable...as usual! I LOVED the picture of Kyla with the bouquet of flowers acting like a bride. :) Too cute!

Audrey said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Especially Hayley. She was so little last time we saw her. Hope you are feeling good. Can't wait to meet the addition.

our family said...

I'm so sad I missed you! We went to Lake Powell the week you had free. Call me next time you are out! I want to catch up!


From Cristi's Wedding in July '07