Thursday, August 21, 2008

We Are Officially Bikers


Look how excited we are!
These are the mile markers





We decided that we needed to start getting in shape again, because we only have 3 weeks until we go' on our cruise, so...we bought bikes! We have had a lot of fun this last week just riding around the neighborhood. Today we decided to try Iron King Trail, it's just a couple of miles up the road, and it goes through the red rock and up into the hills, it's an 8 mile roundtrip ride, and we had a lot of fun. The girls really like riding in their trailer, and we stopped a lot to throw rocks off bridges, climb on the rocks, and look for mountain lions! Just as we were starting out, there was a sign saying that there had been a high number of spottings in the area, luckily we didn't see any, only antelope. Well, hopefully we keep up on the bike riding, and it doesn't become another one of our 3 week workouts, and then we don't use them again. There are a lot of trails right around where we live, so we're gonna keep trying them!



8 comments:

Clint & Hailey said...

Hey guys! I'm really liking the bikes.. We hear you might be coming to visit in october? That would be awesome! Hope to see you all then-

Valarie said...

That looks...hot! The girls are cute in their trailer. I'm catching up on blogs - mind if I add yours to our list of links?

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

You guys look great and look like you are having alot of fun being in Arizona, your girls are so adorable.

our family said...

I always check your blog just too lazy to leave comments. You are looking awesome!!! Your house is so cute too. I bet you love being settled. Call forsure when you are out and we can get together. I would love to have all the girls over for a girls night too if you have a night that you are free. I know it is hard fitting everything in when you come visit so just let me know. Tell Jared howdy. julie

Amberlee said...

Make sure you call when you come for Halloween! I can't wait to see you!

Katie said...

You guys look great what are you talking about! I hope you have/had fun on your cruise

Nat said...

Way to go you biking babe! I'm pretty impressed that your kiddos lasted eight miles in the bike trailer. How exciting your going on a cruise though.

mcintyreandco said...

LOVE the new blog layout! You guys are awesome! I'm proud of you for accomplishing your goals...I just set them. :) Have so much fun on your cruise...you guys look great! :)


From Cristi's Wedding in July '07