Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to Reality

































We're back!! We had the best time ever on our cruise! I would highly recommend cruising to anyone. Every day you have new stuff to see and do, you never have to decide where you're gonna eat, and how you're going to get to the things that you want to do.....we had a really great time. We had 3 days at sea and 4 days at different ports. We went to Grand Cayman first, and we snorkeled and swam with the sting rays, Jared loved it, but I wasn't too sure about the whole thing. They were huge and they would just swim all around you and come up to you, it was really creepy. Then we went to the Roatan islands, which are part of Honduras. We went to a nature park, and held monkeys and birds, it was really fun. Then, we went out on a catamaran and snorkeled over the reef, that was really neat. Then we went to Belize, and we took and hour and a half bus ride out to the jungle where they have zip lines and rapelling set up. That was really fun. After visiting roatan and belize, I would never want to send my boys on a mission to these third world countries, it made me so sad to see how they lived, and so thankful for what I have and can do. Our last stop was in Cozumel, which has become very americanized. We went on a 4 wheeler ride out into the jungle, they took us to see some mayan caves, that was cool. We were so busy the whole time that only once did we get to go to a beach, and just hang out for a few hours, but it was worth it. Thanks so much to Grandma and Cristi for coming out and tending, it would've never happened without you guys!! Kyla and Haley had so much fun playing and playing.





5 comments:

Audrey said...

Wow! Sounds like fun. Glad you guys had a good time.

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

The trip looked like you guys had alot of fun, I am way jealous, hope every thing is going well.

Valarie said...

That looks like paradise! Rob has been trying to talk me into going on one...now I'm convinced! Back to reality now, right?

Amberlee said...

ok so I got on your blog to make jarpoo jealous that we just got back from tower, and i was going to have you show him our pictures on our blog, but nevermind I feel dumb after you just getting back from a cruise!!! how fun!! that is what Mark and I want to do for our 10 year anniversary!

Nat said...

That looks like so so so much fun!! A cruise is definately one thing that I have always wanted to do, and seeing all your fun pics makes me want to go even more! I'm glad you guys were able to go and have so much fun!


From Cristi's Wedding in July '07