Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wow, am I a slacker or What???
















A perfect picture of their personalitys, Kyla doing what she's supposed to, and Haley....













This is Kyla's first tball game!!








Jared is the coach!






This is the baseball parade they had at the start of the season!









Well, it's only been like 6 months since I've updated, oops!! Yesterday was Kyla's 5th birthday!!! I cannot believe that I have a 5 year old. It was such a fun day. She is growing up so fast, and I am not going to be to handle the day she goes to kindergarten. I had to go and register her the other day, and I just don't know if I'm going to be able to send her to school! She is so grown up, and she is such a good girl, she helps me with everything all the time, and she is such a good big sister. She makes sure that everyone is well taken care of, her teachers love her because she does everything she is supposed to, Ty and Haley love her, Ty just laughs and smiles everytime she walks in the room, and Haley is just happy to have someone that does anything for her. She started playing tball this year, and it is the cutest thing ever, she loves it! I just can't believe my kids are growing up so fast. Haley will be 3 next week, and Ty is almost 7 months! He is starting to crawl, and he rolls like crazy all around the house. And, he's huge, at 6 months he weighed 19.6lbs! Haley only weighs 26, he will definitely outweigh her by 1! We are all loving the warm weather that is finally here, and we're looking forward to a fun summer!

3 comments:

keep klein-man said...

She is so cute!! I hope she had a GREAT DAY!!!

Katie said...

Happy birthday miss Kyla! p.s. yes you are a slacker :)

Unknown said...

I second the Happy Birthday! She is so adorable! How are you doing? I wish you guys were closer!


From Cristi's Wedding in July '07