Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm married to the smartest person ever!

I have to do a little bragging on Jared's part. He has been doing 100's of hours of training at his new job to be able to get certified, yesterday he did his certification, and........HE GOT 100% I am so proud of him, to top it off, he is only the second person ever to have gotten 100%. You should have seen him the night before and day of, he was so nervous, obviously he didn't have anything to be nervous about! Love you Lover!!
On a side note, for my own personal record, Kyla had her 3 year old check up today, she weighed in at 30.5 lbs and 38 inches tall, she is in the 50% for her weight, and 75% for her height. She was so good, this is the first doctors appt. that she hasn't cried at, and she actually talked to the Dr., which is a big accomplishment for her.

5 comments:

julie! said...

way to go Jared! Lets hear it for books and good looks!

Katie said...

Melissa,
I can't believe how big your little girls have gotten. They are so adorable. I am glad that you found us, because I have been wondering how you guys have been doing. Whenever I write Jen I tell her to say hi to you guys but she may have forgotten by the time she sees you. Jared is such a smartie! I am glad that you guys are doing good. Keep in touch.
Katie

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I HATE NOT BEING THERE WITH YOU GUYS. HALEY IS SO FREAKN CUTE AND SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM. I THINK IT'S TIME TO MOVE BACK. SO HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE THE BEST AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER AS YOUR HUSBAND

lizdye said...

Jared is freakin smart. WAY TO GO!

Nat said...

That is so awesome!! man, that is definately something to be proud of, only the second person to get 100%!! I would be braggin too if I were you. Congrats Jared.


From Cristi's Wedding in July '07